What Does This Mean For You?
Solar Power Direct has signed on to the Clean Energy Council Solar Retailer Code of Conduct. That means you will receive the following – and more:
- Assurance that the company has gone through a rigorous process to become an Approved Solar Retailer.
- A standard minimum warranty period of five years on your whole system.
- Detailed information on the process between system installation and network connection.
- Peace of mind that the company will adhere to all existing legislation and regulations, and that its sales representatives will act ethically and not engage in any dishonest or misleading tactics
- Many other quality and performance guarantees.
What Is The Clean Energy Council?
The Clean Energy Council is the peak body for Australia’s clean energy industry. We represent and work with hundreds of leading businesses operating in solar, wind, energy efficiency, hydro, bioenergy, energy storage, geothermal and marine along with more than 4000 solar installers.
We are committed to accelerating the transformation of Australia’s energy system to one that is smarter and cleaner. For more information, visit cleanenergycouncil.org.au.