As with any major investment in a busy household, consistent monitoring and maintenance is needed on your solar system. The financial investment of your home solar system can be likened to your car for instance.
Regular maintenance and tuning are required to ensure they work at peak performance. Our Solar Maintenance program provides you with peace of mind solar performance, all year round.
For just $249!
Our solar maintenance service includes an annual inspection & monitoring of your solar system. We check all of your panels, railing, wiring, inverter and the overall performance of your system.
We also collect valuable performance data from your inverter to ensure that you are producing the maximum power from your system. This data is used as a reference point of peak performance which we then compare each year thereafter.
Yearly performance references will ensure your system is performing within or above the Clean Energy Council guidelines.
Based on recommendations in the Australian Standard AS NZS 5003, and on our own Standards, your solar power health check service also includes but is not limited to;
- A detailed clean of your inverter, in order to minimise dust and other matter affecting the electrical components.
- Inspecting the panels for cracks or other defects.
- Inspection of the mounting crane and modules.
- Checking all electrical components for signs of corrosion, water or other hazardous factors.
- Ensuring all switches and circuit breakers operate correctly.
- Maintenance of all safety warning labels.
To book in for your Solar Maintenance, call us today on , request a or click here to make an appointment for one of our consultants to come to your home.