Tesla Powerwall is a fully-integrated AC battery system for residential or light commercial use.
Its rechargeable lithium-ion battery pack provides energy storage for solar self-consumption, time-based control, and backup. Powerwall’s electrical interface provides a simple connection to any home or building.
Its revolutionary compact design achieves market-leading energy density and is easy to install, enabling owners to quickly realise the benefits of reliable, clean power.
Learn more about the Tesla Powerwall at the links below.
Product Spec Sheets
Tesla Energy Plan Offer
Unleash the potential of Powerwall and solar to receive the best electricity rate in South Australia* and support the community with 100% renewable energy.
Through the plan, customers can purchase Powerwall:
- 32%* less than the reference price
- $0 daily supply charge
- Competitive solar feed in tariff 10c/kWh
- 31.13c/kWh usage inc GST for any energy used from the grid
- Upfront savings of up to $6,000 off the price of Powerwall (inclusive of the SAHBS)
Tesla Powerwall 13.5kw Battery with Tesla Energy Plan
- #1 Installed battery in South Australia
- One of the best electricity rates available
- Back up power during blackouts
- WiFi and Monitoring
- Must have an existing solar system
Save on Bills
Fair & Simple
Support the Network
To get a quote, you need to enter your postcode on the above link and then select “Connect Now”.
Please note: This offer is optional; you do not need to join the Tesla Energy Plan to order a Powerwall.
*The Tesla Energy Plan is 32% less than the reference price based on 4000 kWh/year on this residential tariff in the SA Power Network region. The lowest annual price for 4000kWh is $1245. Your bill will differ based on your usage. View Basic Plan Information Document.